Sunday 24 July 2016

Ludlow, Shropshire

Ludlow, Shropshire
After a beautiful drive through stunning scenery we arrive in Ludlow, Shropshire for the wedding, I can’t wait to see my old friend again. It is so emotional, she looks stunning and I worry about the tears ruining her wedding make up.
Jenny and John in France


It was a truly wonderful day it just ended far too quickly, even John photobombing the photo was done with a smile
But as we looked around at the wedding we really could not think of a more beautiful setting then Ludlow
The following day, I really want to see my friend again before we leave but even I am not so thoughtless as to interrupt their first morning as a married couple.
Instead we go too visit Ludlow, this is a beautiful small town in Shropshire, we stop for some lunch at a little cafe.

I will not write anymore but just show some of the photos we took. But if you are in the area, definitely try to visit.
Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK

4 comments:

  1. Awww Jen, I love this. It would have been lovely to see you the following day, unfortunately we were busy with operation clean up until early evening and then we collapsed in bed not soon after! It was so so lovely to have you both with us to share our day. Can't wait to see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw it was great to see you and look forward to your visit to france :) xx

      Delete